Working Hours-: 9 Hours Daily for 5 Days a week (2 Weekly offs as per the Rotation)
Shift Timings-: 24 / 7 Rotational 9 Hrs Shift
Job Summary: We are looking for a Customer Service Representative with great enthusiasm for traveling. You will be responsible for promoting and booking Hotel arrangements for clients (individuals or businesses). The goal is to enhance satisfaction and acquire an expanding and dedicated clientele.
Manage large amounts of incoming calls. Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction. Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication. Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools. Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas. Handle customer complaints provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution. Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents. Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies. Take the extra mile to engage customers. Handle unforeseen problems and complaints and determine eligibility for money returns.
Skills Required / Candidate Profile: Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is an advantage (Arabic)
- Exemplary sales skills and customer-oriented approach
- Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual etc
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively
- Demonstrable ability to handle crisis
- Candidates with personal travel experience will be preferred
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively