Our business model as one of the first Online Travel Agencies, in the field of Umrah business requires a spirit of continuous improvement and to be the first to catch the opportunity and provide unique values and services to the online customers (B2B and B2C)
This role requires you to be aware and alert about the market changes, understand the company B2B and B2C aspects and link between the products and the market latest trends. This role would significantly impact the product (B2B/B2C) lifecycle and development plans in the interest of maintaining holidayme leadership and providing competitive values in the market.
Looking for new partnerships and hotels contracting to extend the portfolio of services availability and competitive rates is another aspect of the role.
- Continuous follow up and tracking of the Ministry of Hajj & Umrah regulations updates .
- Perform a gap analysis between umrah market trends and existing products value proposition.
- Perform competitor analysis efforts and identify opportunities of leadership.
- Translate the business opportunities into technical language and communicate with the products development/designers team.
- Develop the necessary BRD (Business Requirements Document) for any innovative or necessary change in the product.
- Develop the necessary business case for the major and core changes in the products
- Approach and contract more hotels using direct and indirect strategies to contract more hotels and extend holidayme network.
- Develop and maintain the Hotels contracting and manage its renewal and closing phases
- Perform the necessary efforts to boost the online ranking of the products
- Develop the necessary smart reports to top management on the products status and values forecasting.
- Deep understanding of the Umrah business ecosystem
- Excellent knowledge of the online selling platforms (B2B/B2C).
- Solid Experience in software industry ,requirements gathering and Agile project management methodology.
- Good experience with e-commerce solutions and online payment gateways.
- Good Experience in drawing workflows/flow charts.
- Excellent in developing BRDs (Business Requirement Documents).
- Excellent in developing Business Case presentations.
- Excellent Process Analysis Skills.
- Excellent Pre-Sales Skills and Contract management.
- Good Knowledge about the network of Hotels insides Saudi Arabia especially Makkah and Medinah.
- Effective Communication – Adaptability , listening and follow up skills.
- Excellent communicator in written and spoken Arabic/English.
- Skilled in MS Excel , PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Candidates with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Saudi Arabia market in similar role can apply. Umrah Knowledge is a plus.
- Must have an educational background of IT Product Lifecycle, IT Management and MS Office Tools/ earlier experience in programming is a plus.